Book Blogger Hop December 25-31, 2020

 





Book Blogger Hop

December 25-31, 2020

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer

This week's question:   Did you meet your reading goals for 2020? How many books did you read?

 (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas or Holiday and is staying safe!

I didn't set any reading goals this year.  But I did read 19 books so far this year.  Not too many but I hope to get a chance to read more in 2021!


How many did you read this year?



Comments

  1. Merry Christmas. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. I will be a couple of books off my target, but have decided to focus on other targets next year. Happy reading in 2021!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be able to read more, we all get off sometimes. I have been focused on other things throughout the year. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete

Post a Comment