Book Blogger Hop December 18-24, 2020

 

Book Blogger Hop

December 18-24, 2020

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer

This week's question:  Do you have any bookish ornaments on your Christmas tree? 

(submitted by Billy @Coffee Addicted Writer)


My answer: 

No I don't have any bookish ornaments on my Christmas tree.  My parents have lots of different ornaments but for some reason we don't have any bookish type.  I would love to purchase a bunch and decorate the entire tree in a book theme though!


Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to see a tree decorated in a bookish theme :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that would be soon cool to have! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  2. I think I would love to have bookish ornaments....but alas I don't have any. Some book lover I am LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I need to get some before next Christmas. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  3. An entire bookish tree would be FANTASTIC lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't thought of bookish ornaments before either, now I do want to have some to decorate my tree with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think it would be fun! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I think it would be so much fun to do one year! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Holidays!

      Delete

Post a Comment