I'm Back With A New Blog: The Fantasy Princess


Hey everyone I want to let you know that I am back!  I just created this new blog The Fantasy Princess and hope that you will follow me on this journey.  I previously had a book blog called Fantasy Book Chick.  It was a successful book blog that I had and enjoyed for many years.  I closed it a couple of years ago to focus on my online reseller business.  Now that I have that going I wanted to get back to book blogging.  I have always loved to read and I enjoy meeting others who do the same.  I will be posting book reviews, participating in book tours, weekly memes and always posting about books.  Please feel free to introduce yourself in the comments.  Happy reading!

Comments

  1. WElcome back! Glad you returned to blogging. I'd miss blogging, there's something about sharing our reads and connecting with other book lovers. anyway, hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I hope that you enjoy your return to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy picking up blogging again. Good that your business is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is nice to be back to blogging, I am enjoying it. :)

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! I let my blog lapse for a while, but am trying to keep it going again now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you keep your blog going. Have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment