It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.
Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them.

What I read last:


Oh my goodness, this was so good!  I have only read the first three books so far but am looking forward to reading the others in the future.


What I am currently reading:


I am enjoying this book, it's the first in the Strange Angles series.  I am almost finished so will be posting a review soon!


What I am going to read next:


What are you reading?






Comments

  1. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but all three of those would have me at least investigating further, if not one clicking immediately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I agree but most of the time I do judge a book by it's cover. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I think I've seen Rachel Morgan's books around, they look good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good, I want to read the other books in this series soon!

      Delete
  3. These all look pretty good, I really like the cover to Faerie War

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your upcoming books. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great covers on those books and The Faerie War looks like a good series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not currently reading anything right now. It's been a rough month and just can't get into anything at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I hope you 2021 is much better for you and you can start reading again!

      Delete
  7. I have the first book in the Creepy Hollow series on my old nook. I need to dig it out and read those books before I forget what's on there! I've also heard great things about Lili St. Crow. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read and loved the first three books but I really want to read the rest of the Creepy Hollow series. I think this is the first book that I have read from Lili St. Crow but I am enjoying it!

      Delete
  8. I've been wanting to try one of Lili St. Crow's books. Strange Angels might be a good place to start. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the first book that I have read of hers but it's good. I am just about done with it so will be posting a review I hope next week. You are welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  9. I'm eagerly looking forward to the arrival of a new fantasy book at my house, The Invisible Life of Abby LaRue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is great, I will have to check out that book. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment