Sunday Post - March 21, 2021

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


This past couple weeks have been busy.  I have been Spring cleaning out my house.  We have been trying to clear stuff out that we don't use and/or don't need.  The weather has also been really nice out so we have been sitting outside on the sun porch.  I haven't had time to post anything on my blog or gotten much reading done.  But it's that time of year to get things done so I can enjoy the Summer.

Last week on the blog:

Nothing, was too busy.

This week on the blog:

Weekly memes

Comments

  1. It's been nice here too. I'm not looking forward to Summer temps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I used to love Summer but not the heat as much anymore. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes it is nice. I like that the weather is nice but it hasn't heated up as much yet. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Spring is definitely the time to do some Konmari/spring cleaning. I'll be doing more of that pretty soon. I also want to start a garden this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have space in my yard for a garden. But even if I did I don't really have a green thumb for that kind of thing. I hope you start a garden though and it does good. Have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment