Book Blogger Hop - April 30 - May 6, 2021

 



April 23-29, 2021

This week's question

What are some common tropes you've seen in a genre you like to read? Are there any books you've read that reverse or change those tropes? 

(submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)


My answer

Well I am not quite sure what this exactly means.  But I did google it so here goes.  
If it's totally wrong, sorry!

I am going to say Christian from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead and 
Christophe from The Strange Angels Series by Lili St. Crow.

Comments

  1. In fantasy I love the "chosen one" trope, and the "all fae except this gorgeous hunk are bad" too. In romance I can't walk past a second chance story - they're my not-so-secret addiction, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love "all fae except this gorgeous hunk are bad"! I love reading books with fae, they are just so magical. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment