Sunday Post - April 4, 2021

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Happy Easter!

The past week the weather has been a bit crazy but totally normal for Ohio.  One day it is in the 70's and the next it's in the 30's.  When it was nice out though I enjoyed sitting on the sun porch watching the birds.  As far as my blog goes, I haven't had time to really post anything.  I did finish reading a book after more than a month.  It was more pages than I usually read and I'm not a fast reader.  However I am happy that I read it because it was really good!


Last week on the blog

I didn't get anything posted


This week on the blog

Book Review: House of Bastiion: The Haidren Legacy #1 by K.L. Kolarich

Weekly memes

Comments

  1. It's just been hot here. 90F all week. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I am not ready for that hot weather yet. Hope you had a great Easter!

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter!!! It was in the low 70's here today and beautiful- I wish all summer could be like this. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it would be great if all summer would be in the low 70's. Wishful thinking though. :) Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

      Delete
  3. We get that same crazy back and forth weather here in Missouri. So I get what you're thinking! I would love low 70s temps, that is my perfect weather. Have a great week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it would be nice. :) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week too!

      Delete

Post a Comment