Book Blogger Hop - May 14-20, 2021

 




May 14-20, 2021


This week's question

What book character do you think you are most like and why? 

(submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)


My answer

I would say Grace from the Shiver series by Maggie Stiefvater or Nora from the Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick.  They are both strong characters and I can relate to them.  I do see myself in many different characters that I read.  I can be bossy, stubborn, a risk tacker, strong and the list goes on.  Ha ha

Comments

  1. I couldn't think of any specific character I am similar too, I share some characteristics with them but not many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is alright. :) Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a great answer! I couldn't think of any character for myself, so I just chose one for Elza, my cat!

    Have a good weekend!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, that is alright. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I can also be bossy, stubborn, a risk taker, strong...perhaps we are sisters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha yeah maybe in a different lifetime! :) Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've read any characters that I'm like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Wow, I always find myself like most of the characters in the books that I read. Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. Ohh I love those characters!!! Great comparisons :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes I love the characters too! Have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment