Sunday Post - June 13, 2021

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


I didn't get a chance to post last week because I was too busy.  I started to changed the photo area for my reselling business.  I had to go buy the supplies and had my dad help me change it.  That for some reason took like almost all day over the entire weekend.  It works out great though.  As for reading, I am getting to the end of the Strange Angels series so I will hopefully have a review in the next couple weeks for the last book in the series.  



Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

A Prophecy Of Wings by Jane McGarry (Virtual Book Tour + Excerpt + Giveaway)



Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly memes

Comments

  1. Sometimes what we think won't take long to change something can take hours. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with thr changes! And hope you're having a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment