Stacking The Shelves - November 27, 2021

 



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 

And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks!

In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – 

it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.


Hosted by Reading Reality



This week I received

e-book for review



What books did you get this week?

Comments

  1. I didn't get any new books this week. Been too busy to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is that time of the year. I don't have to much going on though so I always find time to read. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. ooh those look like goodies there, hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do. They are not in the genre that I usually read but I am going to give them a try. :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of those books, but the covers are gorgeous! I hope you enjoy them and have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the covers too! I am going to give them a read and see what I think. They are not what I usually read but who knows!

      Delete

Post a Comment