Book Blogger Hop - December 3-9, 2021

 



December 3-9, 2021


This week's question

Why did you start a book blog? 

(submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)


My answer

I previously had a book blog called Fantasy Book Chick.  I closed it a couple of years ago.  I now have my book blog, The Fantasy Princess.  I started both of them to be able to connect with other people that loved reading and books as much as I do.  It is so fun to be able to connect with other book lovers and find out about books and authors that I may not have heard about before.


Comments

  1. That is definitely the benefit of a book blog. The connection. I started mine just to keep track of what I read. Hop on by http://www.readinggrrl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love connecting with other book readers! I keep track of what I have read on Goodreads. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment