Sunday Post - December 26, 2021

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


I enjoyed a nice, quiet Christmas Eve and Christmas day with my parents (we live together).  We had a delicious meal prepared by my mom and just hung out watching tv.  We don't exchange gifts anymore and we didn't decorate this year.  It just felt like a normal day and not Christmas.  With everything going on it just doesn't feel like the holidays.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I am trying to build my followers up here on my blog and on social media.  If you don't already follow me please consider following.  I would really appreciate it!


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Book Review

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day. Ours was quiet too and it was nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too! Glad to hear that you had a nice Christmas too!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, it hasn't felt like much of a holiday here this year because the weather is so spring like. And we haven't done a lot of gifts other than my immediate family and the little kids anymore. Hope you have a nice week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does feel more like Spring than Winter right now. I hope it changes soon. Hope you had a nice Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, it was a nice, quiet day. Spent the day watching football and just hanging out. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment