Book Blogger Hop - March 25-31, 2022

 



March 25-31, 2022

This week's question

Do you have a threshold on books where you will offer the author feedback but won't review? 

(submitted by Heather @ MM Romance Reviewed)

My answer

No, if I accept a book for review I let the author, publisher or the author's assistant know that I am willing to read the book and write a review.  I do let them know that if I don't enjoy it or don't finish it I will not review it.  I don't just offer feedback if I don't write a review.

Comments

  1. I always do a review for every book that I read even if its a book I don't enjoy or even DNF. But I let the PR of the author know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good. I don't review a book is I don't finish it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I review all the books I read. But I used to not DNF a book and read it even if I hated it. Now I will stop reading if I don't like it unless it's an ARC in which case I'll still review it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's not something that I like at all then I will not finish reading it or leave a review. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. We only post reviews on the blog where we can give mostly positive feedback, but I always provide the author or publisher feedback

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment