Book Blogger Hop - August 26 - September 1, 2022

 



August 26 - September 1, 2022

This week's question

 If you receive a request from an author to read his/her book and you don't have time, do you suggest another way to help the author? 

(submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)


My answer

If I don't have time to read and review the book I will let the author know.  If I am interested in the book I will let them know that if they would like to wait until I have time that I would be happy to read and review their book.



Comments

  1. I am the same. If I don't have the time there and then I will suggest a time that I can get it done for. They can then agree or not!

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/26/book-blogger-hop-author-request-books/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is what I think is the best way to handle it. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. That is a good idea to ask them to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get a lot of requests but I will sometimes review the book if it sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment