Sunday Post - September 11, 2022

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

Well my week started off good and then Thursday came.  The central air conditioner went out, burned up (not literally).  So I had no air conditioning Thursday afternoon until Saturday afternoon.  Friday was in the 80's and it was hot in the house.  Saturday morning the HVAC people came and put in a new furnace and air conditioner.  Both were really old so I am happy to have a new furnace and air conditioner in my house.  I don't know how people live without air conditioning.  Hopefully the rest of the week and year is a bit more relaxed.


This past week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Legacy by Ean Lanning (book review)

Teaser Tuesday (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. I can't imagine going without A/C that would just be the worst for sure. I agree, I don't know how people live without it either. Hope you have a great week and enjoy your new A/C unit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our AC went out a few years ago. We couldn't afford to replace it at the time so I lived without it for two years. We ended up buying small portable units for the main rooms we congregated in and it definitely helped. We were still so happy to get it fixed last year. We also had a car without AC for nine years and it was the worst! At least our home AC worked at that time. AC is definitely a must-have. I'm glad you got yours fixed fairly quickly.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that is a long time to be without a/c! I was without it for two days and that was too long. I have skin allergies so I have to have a/c or I would break out even more than I already do. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. We barely survived the summer our A/C went out and it took two months or so to an installer for the new one. I’m glad yours was replaced quickly.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, two days without a/c was too much for me. Thankfully we got an estimate and it was installed the next day. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment