Book Blogger Hop - October 28-November 3, 2022

 



October 28-November 3, 2022


This week's question

Have you ever experienced a blogging nightmare? If so, what was it? 
(submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)


My answer
I don't really think that I have ever experienced a blogging nightmare.  I am super organized so I always have my posts scheduled ahead.  Other than that probably just figuring out how to post things on the blog, such as color theme and adding items to the sides.  I am terrible with coding so that would be the only thing.


Comments

  1. I haven't either. I agree that figuring out how to post things is a nightmare. I had to get my partner to smooth things out once I got the basics up and running!

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/10/28/book-blogger-hop-have-you-ever-experienced-a-blogging-nightmare-if-so-what-was-it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it took some time to figure out how things worked on here. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you haven't really experienced anything nightmarish regarding your blog or had any bad dreams relating to your blog. I lived through a nightmarish experience thanks to my blog. It wasn't fun.

    My BBH Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, sorry you had a nightmarish experience with your blog! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment