Sunday Post - November 27, 2022

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

I had a nice Thanksgiving and the roast beef was so good!  I watched a lot of Gilmore Girls this past week.  Gilmore The Merrier, a 7 day bingathon marathon was on UP tv.  I watch every year when it is on and well I watch the episodes through the week all year long too.  The weather has been up and down, one day it is warmer and the next day it is cold.  I wish it would get cold, stay cold and snow.  I don't go out shopping on Black Friday.  If you do did you get anything good buys?  I also finished the book that I have been reading.  


This past week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Book Review

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. I didn't shop on black friday either. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't like to shop on Black Friday. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I sometimes do, normally I will order it online and then do a pickup. The only thing I did was indulge in some top quality makeup and a new monitor that has warm light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like some good deals. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I don't like going shopping on Black Friday. Just too many people. Gilmore Girls is such a sweet show to watch.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes too many people shopping for sure! Yes I love Gilmore Girls, it is such a great show. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment