Sunday Post - November 6, 2022

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


This past week I had a pile of notes of things that I needed to get done.  By the end of the week I was caught up so I spent the weekend relaxing and catching up on tv shows.  The weather was warmer last week again even though I thought it would be cold since it's November.  This week it is supposed to start cooling down some.  I have not spent as much time reading as I would like but hope to soon.


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. Hope you get a chance to read some books! love note taking, its why Trello is so essential for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been reading but just not getting as far into the book as I would like. I have not heard of Trello. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Getting all caught up and being able to relax is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great week and get lots of reading done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment