Sunday Post - January 15, 2023

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


The weather has been the 40's and 50's this past week with rain off and on.  It did snow the other night, just a little tad but I will take it.  It was another busy week with trying to get caught up with everything.  I am finally caught up now though with personal, business and blogging.  I finished reading the third book in an amazing series.  

*You can check out my review for it on Wednesday.*


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Book Review

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. Great week! I always love snow. Hope you get more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we get more snow too! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete
  2. it's been cold here too but I am loving the rain and all the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're enjoying your books. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment