Sunday Post - May 14, 2023

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Happy Mother's Day!

I had a good week and got a lot accomplished with both my business and in my personal life.  The weather was pretty nice all week so I sat out on the porch and enjoyed the weather.  I am looking forward to Summer coming so I can go golfing, ride my bicycle and go to garage sales.  I still love Winter more but I do enjoy doing things outdoors in the nice weather.


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)


Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes


Comments

Post a Comment