Sunday Post - December 31, 2023


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Happy New Year's Eve!

Hope you all had a nice Christmas!  For me it was just another regular day.  We don't really celebrate Christmas much anymore, don't exchange gifts and just eat supper together.  The weather was warm for December and Christmas day so no snow either.  Do you have any plans for New Year's?  I will be staying home too.  I haven't went out for New Year's Eve in years.



Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)



Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

 

Comments

  1. I don't really go out for NYE either. Usually, my husband and I just watch a movie or play some games. Sometimes, we even just go to bed because we're so tired, lol.

    https://jennielyse.com/sunday-news-49/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I went to bed early this year too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I don't usually go out on New Years either. Me and my family are just going to have a nice dinner for New Years and I can't wait! Hope you have a great New Year!

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't go out for New Years either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment