Sunday Post - January 28, 2024

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme



Last Saturday (January 20) my dad had a medical emergency (life threating) and is currently in a hospital two hours from me.  I won't get into the details but if you would send good thoughts and prayers I would really appreciate it.  I have been trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of everything.  I did finish reading another book so I will post the review this week.


Last week on the blog

Stacking The Shelves (weekly meme)

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Book Review

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. I hope that your Dad will be okay. Yes very worrying for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your dad -- sending good thoughts for him, and for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment