Sunday Post - February 25, 2024


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


I don't really have much to post about.  It's been a busy week trying to keep up with everything.  I have been trying to keep up with my reading but not much on the blog.  The weather has been more like Spring than Winter this past week.


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

 

Comments

  1. Your week sounds like mine. I did manage to visit some blogs but feel overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to visit some blogs throughout the week but just don't have much time. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. LOVING the spring-ish weather. I think my area is supposed to have another arctic snap this week, though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking forward to Winter but we have only gotten a couple of Winter like days so far. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. We've had nice spring weather this week too. I know we've get more snow at some point. Let's just hope those days are almost done. Have a great week!

    https://jennielyse.com/sunday-news-56/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to have some more snow in my area. I love Winter and the cold weather! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment