Sunday Post - April 14, 2024

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Today is my birthday.  I don't celebrate anymore and to me it's just another day.  This past week has been pretty much the same as the past couple weeks.  Still not finding the time to get things done and not much time to read.  If I do have some time to read I just don't feel like reading.


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. Happy birthday. You should at least do something nice for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment