Sunday Post - June 2, 2024

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


It was a busy week!  I had errands to run throughout the week and trying to get things done around the house, working and blogging.  I thought I would be tired but it seems to give me more energy the more I get done.  I stayed home on Memorial Day and didn't do much that day except relax.


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)


Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Book Review

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. I stayed home and didn't do anything for Memorial day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relaxing is as good a way as any to mark a moment. #SundayPost

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment