Sunday Post January 3, 2021

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

Thank goodness 2020 is over!  I hope that 2021 is a much better year for all of us.  I stayed busy all week.  I had to finish up with all the end of the year stuff for my business and get things ready for the new year.  I didn't go anywhere for New Year's Eve but I haven't in many years.  I actually went to bed before midnight.  Haha.  Did anyone do anything for New Year's Eve or watch it on tv?


Last week on the blog

Friday - Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday (weekly meme)

Monday - It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (weekly meme)

Sunday - Sunday Post (weekly meme)


This week on the blog

Book Review: Of Harleys and Healing by Darryl Chislett

*Will be posted Wednesday*


Weekly memes

Comments

  1. I hope this year is better too. Last year was awful. There were so many fireworks going off in my neighborhood that we just watched that on New years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes best wishes to you that 2021 is a successful year for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment