Sunday Post - December 27, 2020

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

We had a white Christmas, it snowed about 6 inches!  I should have taken some pictures but it was cold and I didn't feel like going outside.  Haha 

I hope everyone had a great Christmas or if you don't celebrate than just a great day!  I celebrated at home with my parents (we already live together) so we weren't around anyone outside of our household.  It was a great Christmas.  We had roast beef, mashed potatoes, gray, rolls, custard corn and chocolate cake for dessert.  We don't exchange gifts anymore, we just buy what we want or need throughout the year.

How was your Christmas or Holiday?


Last week on the blog:

Saturday - Stacking The Shelves (weekly meme)

Friday - Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Wednesday - Book Review - Strange Angels (Strange Angels #1) by Lili St. Crow

Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday (weekly meme)

Monday - It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (weekly meme)

Sunday - Sunday Post (weekly meme)


This week on the blog:

Weekly memes!


Comments

  1. We had a blizzard come through on Wednesday so we had a white Christmas as well. It was wonderful. Good to hear that your Christmas was a good one. Eleanor and I came to my mom's house. We did not have our big family gathering as in previous years, but it was still a good day. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I thought we got a lot with 6 inches of snow. Yay for a white Christmas! Glad to hear that you had a nice Christmas too!

      Delete
  2. I am so envious that you got all of that SNOW!! We didn't have a white christmas as much as I wanted it. Glad to see you embraced the best parts of the holiday!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry to hear you didn't have a white Christmas. Hope you still had a good Christmas though! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  3. We had a few flakes on the day I bought the tree. But we normally only get a day or two with snow here in North Carolina. It was freezing here for Christmas though. Sounds like a lovely holiday! We tend to buy what we need during the year so holidays are always low-key as far as gifts. I hope you enjoy another holiday week which is even more quiet and restful in the week ahead!

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are like that too with the gifts. Well at least you got a few flakes of snow. :) Hope you had a great Christmas! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. That sounds like a wonderful Christmas! We got a bit of snow on Christmas Eve- just enough to make it feel like a white Christmas. :) Then it melted mostly. Have a good weekend.

    Hope you have an awesome New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for some snow on Christmas Eve! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have an awesome New Year too!

      Delete
  5. A White Christmas? How lovely! We so rarely get snow - never mind a decent amount of snow - where I live that snow always feels magical.

    I hope you have a good week and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a nice Christmas even without the snow! Thanks for stopping by. Have a Happy New Year!

      Delete
  6. I was hoping for snow but we hardly ever get snow here. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you had a nice Christmas too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I'm glad you had a happy and white Christmas ;) We exchange presents at Christmas but we ask who wants what and buy during the year - no surprise, but we're sure the present will be appreciated !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great idea! Hope you had a great Christmas! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment