Book Blogger Hop April 16-22, 2021

 




April 16-22, 2021


This week's question


How many different weekly memes do you participate in besides the Book Blogger Hop?

(submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews


My answer

Well it depends on the week.  It could range from one to four. 

Sometimes I also participate in these weekly memes:


Stacking The Shelves Hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Hosted by The Book Date

Teaser Tuesday Hosted by The Purple Booker


Comments

  1. I do too many. LOL I participate in the first three on your list also. :-) I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many more that I would like to participate in but I just haven't found time to do anymore. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. I've been doing 4 (well 5 if you count the 2 I combine on a Wednesday) and have just found another one. However I know I won't have time to do all of them every week, so am just deciding how to balance it out! This one is my favourite as we all get to know one another a little better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to balance them out each week too but it doesn't always work for me. :) This one is fun too because as you said we get to know a each other a little better. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Yup it ranges for me too! Depends on how much time I have, but I do the Monday/Saturday/Sunday ones you listed as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, each week is different so it ranges for me too. Have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment