Sunday Post - April 18, 2021

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

Well this past week I didn't get much posted on the blog because I was busy with some other things.  I had a good Easter.  I watched the church service online and then just spent the day with my parents.  Last week was my birthday and it was a great day.  I got to spend some time by myself for most of the day and then celebrated with my parents by eating cake and just hanging out on the sun porch.  My mom had them write Happy Birthday Old Timer on my cake. 
 She just thought that was so funny.  Haha  
Not too much else has been going on.



Last week on the blog



Next week on the blog

Retaliation: The Oceanstone Initiative #2 by Haley Cavanagh

Weekly memes



Comments

  1. Happy birthday! Haha that's funny about the note. :)

    Glad you had a nice Easter as well. Be well this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love the cake. Your mom has a great sense of humor. :-) I hope you have a great week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah she thought it was so funny. :) Hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Glad you had a good birthday and Easter. Moms are funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Your mom is funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes she is. :) Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment