Sunday Post - May 2, 2021

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

It seemed like the week went by pretty fast.  I had a pretty good week, the weather was nice most days and I got to sit out on the sun porch.  I did purchase some books, see yesterdays post.  I went to some garage sales for the first time this year.  I was surprised by how many people didn't have a mask on.  I however had mine on.  Other than that not much else happened.


Last week on the blog

Stacking The Shelves (Weekly Meme)

Book Blogger Hop (Weekly Meme)


Sunday Post (Weekly Meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Jealousy (Strange Angels #3) by Lili St. Crow (Book Review)

Weekly Memes


Comments

  1. I haven't been to a garage sale in a while. I haven't seen any around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just starting for the year around where I live. I have always loved going to garage sales!

      Delete
  2. It surprises me too how many people are going maskless sometimes. Sitting on the sun porch sounds nice! I hope you have a good reading week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surprised me too. Yes it is nice sitting on the sun porch. Hope you have a good week too!

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy your new purchases

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment