Sunday Post - May 23, 2021

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


The weather has been pretty nice all last week so I got outside.  I rode my bicycle around the neighborhood and just enjoyed being outside.  Yesterday my dad and I went to garage sales.  The community (alotment) down the street had a bunch and then we went over to the next town.  I got some great deals!  


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop

Teaser Tuesday

Sunday Post


Coming up this week on the blog

Book Review (Wednesday)

Weekly memes

Comments

  1. Garage saling can be so fun! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I have been garage saleing my entire life. :)

      Delete
  2. I’m never up early enough to snap up garage sale bargains ;)

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always up early and love going to garage sales. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I never see any garage sales around here anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of them all summer around my area. :)

      Delete
  4. I love a good garage sale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! There are so many great deals to find. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment