Sunday Post - May 16, 2021

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


I had a pretty good week.  I started exercising, well a little here and there.  I want to get back into shape and I have exercise equipment so I hope this time I can stick with it.  The weather warmed up a couple of days so I got to spend some time outside.  I was out in the garage the other day and saw my Razor scooter.  I have had it for more than 20 years.  It's been at least 10 years since I have rode it.  It's not the electric or gas type, just the manual make it go yourself type.  I got on and took it for a spin down the street.  I felt like I was 20 again, just letting loose and not worrying about anything.  It was a great feeling and I am going to start doing things like that more often.  

Last week on the blog

Stacking The Shelves (weekly meme)

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)


Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly memes





Comments

  1. Be careful on the scooter. My daughter broke her arm falling off one of those so now I wince everytime I see one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am careful whenever I ride it. :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. My hope is to start exercising once school is out. I know exactly how far to walk on the sidewalks by my house to get three miles and I'm going to try my hardest to get up at 8 am and take a walk every day that I can this summer. If I don't go early, it will be too hot, so I'll tell myself I can come back home and go back to bed after the walk as l0ng as I get up and go. Good luck with your exercise as well!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good idea but once I am up for the day I don't go back to sleep. :) I am going to start setting my alarm and getting a better routine to get some things done. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. that scooter sounds like a lot of fun! I need one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much fun! I just wish the street wasn't so bumpy, it needs to be smooth like my driveway. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment