Sunday Post - May 9, 2021

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's!  I am not a mom but I am going to spend the day with my mom.

I had a lot of work stuff to do for my business so that kept me busy all week.  I did however get some blogging done and some blog posts ready and scheduled ahead.  The weather was cold all week so I pretty much stayed inside.  

Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)



Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming Up this week on the blog

Book Tour (Thursday)

Weekly Memes



Comments

  1. Happy Mother's Day toyour mom- hope you both have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you both have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a lovely day with your mom! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we did have a nice day! Hope you have a great week too!

      Delete

Post a Comment