Sunday Post - June 20, 2021

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there!

I was quite busy this past week with my business.  I did however get the last book in the Strange Angels series finished.  I will be posting the review this week.  We were supposed to get bad storms over the weekend but it has been mostly sunny with a little rain.  So I am happy about that.  I got my hair cut short.  I really like it,  don't have to do anything to it in the mornings which I love.  Other than that not much going on.  I'm going to hang out with my parents and watch Nascar.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


Last week on the blog

Stacking The Shelves (weekly meme)

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Reckoning (Strange Angels #5) by Lili St. Crow (review)

Weekly memes

Comments

  1. Happy NASCAR- ing! I've never tried that author but I've thought a couple of her books looked fun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't think I have read this author's books either. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Glad you had nice weather! It's been raining where we are. Hope you have a great week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it has been pretty nice weather, hope it lasts. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I’m in desperate need of a haircut, it’s too long and bothering me.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like my hair short rather than long. It's so nice for summer too. Have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment