Sunday Post - September 5, 2021

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

Ah, the temperature is supposed to be in the 70's all week!  I finished reading Hourglass (Evernight #3) by Claudia Gray this past week.  I am now reading the 4th book in the series.  Each book is just so good I can't put them down!  My review will be posted this week.



Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)




Sunday Post (weekly meme)



Coming up this week on the blog

Book Review

Weekly Memes


Comments

  1. I love 70's- perfect weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like perfect weather. We're still in high 80's with like 90% humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to the 70's in another month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the weather continues to stay this way, it is so nice. :)

      Delete
  4. Hope you are enjoying the cooler weather, it has started to cool down here as well which I am definitely loving.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment