Sunday Post - October 3, 2021




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme



I got my hair cut this past week so I was happy about that.  I have been letting it grow, it's still short but looks better.  I did get the book reviewed.  The link to my review is below.  I am going to watch Nascar and then football today.  Enjoying this fall weather too!



Here is a picture of me with my new haircut




This past week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Afterlife (Evernight #4) by Claudia Gray (book review)


Sunday Post (weekly meme)



Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly memes


 

Comments

  1. Enjoy the game and NASCAR! And hope you have a good reading week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched multiple football games yesterday because Nascar was rained out. So today I hope to get to watch Nascar!

      Delete
  2. Your haircut looks great.
    My hair is long enough for me to sit on. I trim it myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haircut. I like long hair though, I am not sure I could ever do my hair that short. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the opposite. I like my hair short. I have had it a lot shorter than this over the years and have also had it long at times. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment