Sunday Post - November 14, 2021

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


I had another week of not much going on.  The weather is going to be cooling down this week and it's supposed to SNOW today!  I really am hoping that it does.  I can't believe how fast November is going.  It will soon be Thanksgiving.  We don't really do anything for the holidays anymore though.  Are you getting ready for the holidays?


Last week on the blog

Stacking The Shelves (weekly meme)

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Teaser Tuesday (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Book Review

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. November is flying by for me as well. Hope you have a great week. Happy reading!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that November is flying by so fast! Pretty soon, it will be December soon! Glad you are having a good week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will soon be December. This year has went by really fast! Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. We've had snow here the last two days. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It snowed yesterday but real light and didn't stick. I'm hoping for more snow and that it sticks. Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. I am so excited to get SNOW!!! I am ready for winter. I can't belive we are almost at Thanksgiving. Crazy how fast this year has flown by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so ready for Winter and SNOW! Yes this year has went by really fast. Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. I would love to get snow but it's still in the 80's here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment