Sunday Post - November 7, 2021

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


I hope everyone had a wonderful week.  Did you dress up for Halloween or give out candy?  I did neither.  I don't dress up and go to any Halloween parties anymore and my neighborhood never gets any trick or treaters so I don't pass candy out.  In book news I am really enjoying the book that I am currently reading.  It's Wings (Wings #1) by Aprilynne Pike.  The link is posted on the It's Monday! What Are You Reading post from last week.


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Balthazar (Evernight #5) by Claudia Gray (book review)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. We don't get trick or treaters and I feel too old to be going to Halloween parties so I don't dress up. I stayed home, watched Horror movies and ate snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a ton of kids for Halloween after several years of hardly having any! I'm not sure why! So we gave out a ton of candy lol.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! We have never gotten any trick or treaters here. We were told when we moved here that this neighborhood never gets any. :)

      Delete
  3. hahaha I am so lazy on Halloween....I just relax with a nice dinner and homemade candy and read some spooky books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment