Sunday Post - June 19, 2022

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Happy Father's Day!

I finally finished reading a book!  It seemed to take me a bit longer than normal to read it.  You can read my review via the link below.  It was hot this past week and we had bad storms.  My house and neighborhood got storms but nothing like our surrounding area.  My electric was out for like 18 hours or so.  Some of my family's town got hit really hard with storms and the area is still being cleaned up.  Others are still without electric.  It's crazy how you don't realize how much you rely on electric until you don't have any.  


This past week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)


Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. oh wow thats crazy that you lost power and that you have had some storms like that. I love a good storm as we rarely get them here but I wouldn't like to lose power either. Yeah you never realize how much you rely on electric power right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we don't have the strong of storms for a very long time if ever. They are still restoring electric to people in my surrounding area. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad your power is back on. I hope the rest of the power in surrounding areas gets turned back on soon. It's amazing how much chaos Mother Nature can create.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thankfully the electric is on. They are still working to restore electric to the surrounding area. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. It storm last week where I live but, I didn't lose power.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good that you didn't lose power. I hope we don't here anymore. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment