Sunday Post - November 13, 2022

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

This past week was pretty quiet.  My parents put our Christmas tree up.  I would have waited until after Thanksgiving but I didn't say anything.  The weather was still a bit warm all week but it is supposed to be in the 40's this week.  It still has not snowed here, so I'm still waiting.  I have been watching Hallmark Christmas movies lately.  Do you all watch Christmas movies this time of the year?  I enjoy watching the Hallmark channels throughout the year but the Christmas movies are my favorite.


This past week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. I love Christmas trees but I wait until after Thanksgiving too. :D

    I'm not usually a holiday movie watcher or book reader. I used to watch the Christmas Hallmark movies with my mom. I haven't done that for nearly 25 years, though.

    I hope you have a good week!

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't read holiday themed books usually but I do enjoy watching the movies. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Let them enjoy it. We put ours up on Black Friday, since I have never liked shopping or crowds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like to go shopping on Black Friday either. I would rather pay more for something than deal with the crowds. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. It's been in the 40's in the morning here. We are putting the Christmas stuff out too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment