Sunday Post - November 20, 2022

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

My parents and I are going to have roast beef instead of turkey this year.  We just don't really eat that much of a big turkey so for us make sense for my mom to cook it.  I am still reading the same book, it seems like I have been reading it for so long.  The font of this book on my kindle is small so it takes me longer to read.  I am making progress though!  I haven't done much of anything on the blog lately but maybe I will get to post more next year.  The weather has become colder with temps in the 30's which I am enjoying.  

It snowed here on Friday, I was so excited!  


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes


Comments

  1. Hope you have a fun Thanksgiving with your family. I love turkey though, and you can make great leftovers with it haha But as long as you have a feast thats all that matters. Yay for snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love turkey too but we prefer to eat it in deli style throughout the year. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family too!

      Delete
  2. If there will be mashed potatoes and gravy with that roast beef, I'm all for it in place of turkey.

    I'm glad you got snow!!! I love snow!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there will be mashed potatoes and gravy! That is a must have plus corn and rolls!
      Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. It always nice to eat something other then turkey each year.. One year I had goose for Thanksgiving.
    Have a great week and a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never ate goose before. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving too!

      Delete
  4. I hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving. I'm making turkey this year. I couple of years I made tacos. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment