Sunday Post - December 11, 2022

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

This past week it seemed to rain a lot and was in the 50's most of the week.  I am hoping that we get a white Christmas but will have to wait and see.  I am more than half way through the current book that I am reading.  It is the sequel in a series and it is really good.  I started exercising last Monday and have been making some progress.  I always start and then quit after a short time but I keep telling myself this time I am not going to quit.  I want to get into shape again like I was when I was 20 years younger.  :)


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. I'm hoping for a white Christmas as well! It has been freezing over here, so let's see where the weather will take us the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was freezing here or at least cold. It's been in the 50's this past week. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I hope your fitness goals you are able to do, its always so good getting in shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is good to get into shape. I am working on it. :)

      Delete
  3. Our weather forecaster keeps predicting a lot of snow this winter, but we haven't had anything but a dusting yet. I really hope we can have a white Christmas. Good luck with your exercising! I always start off strong like you but give up pretty quickly. I wish I was thinner like 20 years earlier too! lol I was doing good with watching carbs for about a half a week, then just got stressed and quit. Ugh. I need to get back on that. Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I linked last week's post instead of this week, come visit my post from this week: https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2022/12/11/weekly-wrap-up-97-december-11th-2022/

      Delete
    2. We haven't really had much snow either. A little bit for a couple of days and that was it. I don't go on a diet or watch my carbs. I just exercise and that usually works for me. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. It's been in the 40's here for the past couple of days. I don't think we'll get snow but it would be nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment