Sunday Post - December 4, 2022

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


It's been another slow week with not much going on.  I have been working, watching Christmas movies and reading.  It's been in the 40's and 50's all week.  I went for a short walk the other day and the crisp cool air felt good to be out in.


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Vorodin's Lair (The Warminster Series Book 2) by J.V. Hilliard (book review)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. Watching Christmas movies is always the BEST! Hope you have been watching some good ones. Have you seen Mrs Santa Clause with Angela Lansbury? Its free on YouTube with ads if you don't mind those. Super good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love to watch Christmas movies! I haven't seen Mrs. Santa Clause, I didn't know that you could watch movies on YouTube. :)

      Delete
  2. Those temps are nice! We've had a few days with those temps, then we'll get a day or two really cold, then a day or two in the 60s. Too much changing. Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I wish it would get cold and stay cold for awhile. I would love snow too for Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Slow is nice. It's been a lot cooler here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is nice to have a slow week. I wish it would get even colder here like it used to. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I need to find some Christmas movies to watch. I haven't had time to sit still in December! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy watching the Christmas movies on Hallmark. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. A slow week with nothing going on sounds like heaven to me right now. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is nice to have a slow week. I do like to keep busy though. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment