Sunday Post - December 18, 2022

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


The weather was a bit colder in the 40's this past week and it rained most of the time.  It is supposed to be in the 40's for the first part of the week and then drop in the teens.  It snowed, well more like dusting flakes for a short time on Saturday.  I picked up my order of cutout cookies.  One of my best friend makes them and every year I have to put my order in as soon as she mentions it because she has so many orders.  They are so good too!


This past week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Teaser Tuesday (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Book Review

Weekly Memes


Comments

  1. Its definitely the time of year for cut out cookies. I got my tin of butter/shortbread cookes with all the holiday engravings so I am a happy camper haha

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, I love holiday cookies! Those cookie sound yummy. :)

      Delete
  2. It's nice and cold here but no snow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment