Sunday Post - January 1, 2023



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Happy New Year!  I hope that 2023 is a wonderful year for everyone!

I spent most of the week getting all the end of the year/first of the year things done for my business.  I don't go out anymore on New Years so I was just at home watching tv like any other night.  The weather started to warm up and is going to be warmer this week and then start to cool back down by the end of the week.  I have some resolutions for this year in my personal, business and blogging/reading life.  For blogging I hope to post more this year on my blog and read more books but we will see.  


Did you have a good New Years?  Do you have any resolutions for 2023?


This past week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes
 

Comments

  1. HAPPY NEW YEARS! I don't go out either unless its just to watch the fireworks. I mostly just chill, read and work on blog stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! We stayed home too and watched tv and listened to the fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Here’s to a fabulous 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I spent the New Year at home too!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad the weather started to warm up a bit. Sorry it's getting cold again. I hope you have a good New Year!

    My Sunday News

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! May 2023 be a good year in reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy New Year to you too and may 2023 be a great year for you!

      Delete

Post a Comment