Sunday Post - December 25, 2022

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!

It is cold, no really cold here with below zero temps.  I am in the middle of a snow storm with snow, high winds and very cold temperatures.  But thankfully I don't have to go anywhere so I am safe at home.  For Christmas today I will be staying home and spending time with my parents.  We are once again having roast beef (my favorite) for the main dish along with all the side dishes.  I have watched National Lampoons Christmas vacation so many times this month that I have lost count.  It is my favorite Christmas movie of all time.  Do you have a favorite Christmas movie?


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Blessed (Four Stars Over Ardatz: Sovereigns Book 2) by Kandi J. Wyatt (book review)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. We had that really cold below zero weather here this past week as well! Not a ton of snow, but enough to give us a white Christmas. I watched both Elf and Christmas Vacation a ton over the past month. Today I'm watching the marathon of A Christmas Story, lol. Hope you have a nice Christmas day!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we didn't get much snow either, like an inch or so but yes a white Christmas. :)

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas. I hope you have a lovely day. try to stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you had a great Christmas!

      Delete
  4. I love National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I also love Elf and I enjoyed watching Spirited this year. Merry Christmas!

    My Sunday News

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never watched Elf and I have never heard of Spirited. Hope you had a great Christmas!

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas! My Favorite Christmas Movie is "The Christmas Carol" with Patrick Stewart! Hope you had a fun holiday with your folks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that I have watched that movie. Hope you had a good holiday!

      Delete

Post a Comment