Sunday Post - January 29, 2023

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Well I was busy last week and forgot to post the Sunday Post so I am going to combine last week and this week.  Not much going on the past couple of weeks.  Just trying to stay caught up with everything.  It did snow so that made me happy!


The past couple weeks on the blog

Stacking The Shelves (weekly meme)







Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. I am glad that you are enjoying the snow! Glad your getting caught up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like to be caught up with everything and I love the snow!

      Delete
  2. We didn't have snow here yet. Hopefully we'll have some next weekend. :) I hope you enjoy reading this week!

    My Sunday Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't get a lot like we used to when I was a kid but I do enjoy the snow that we get. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm permanently catching up... I just never seem to get caught up! lol
    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to always be caught up with everything, although it seems endless sometimes. :) Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. No news is sometimes good news. It's supposed to be cold here the next two days so many we'll get some snow or rain but probably not. One can hope though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a great reading week and more snow to make you happy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment