Sunday Post - January 8, 2023

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

I can't believe that it has been a week already into the new year.  It seems to be starting off fast already.  I made some goals for my personal, blogging and business for 2023.  So far I am doing alright with them but my biggest thing is consistency.  That is what I struggle with the most so I am going to work on that in all areas of my life.  The new year is starting off pretty well for me so I am hoping that it continues throughout the year.


This past week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. Happy first week of the year! Hope you pick up some good ones this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying the book that I am reading, such a good series!

      Delete
  2. The years just go by fast for me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the years do seem to go by so fast anymore for me too. :)

      Delete
  3. I am glad you had a good first week of the year. I am trying to be more consistent, but finding the right balance is a constant struggle. I hope you have a great week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to be more consistent in so many things in my personal and business life. It is difficult to find the right balance for sure!

      Delete

Post a Comment