Sunday Post - April 2 , 2023

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

Last Saturday (a week ago) the weather was crazy.  We had high winds that knocked out the electric for most oh Ohio including my house.  We were out of power for 18 1/2 hours.  Thankfully late Sunday morning it came back on.  But let me tell you it is no fun with no electric.  


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)



Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you had bad weather. I remembered when the electricity went out in our house and it was not fun.

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    And my Sunday Watch for movie and TV fans!

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it is not fun at all. Thankfully it did not go out again this past Saturday when we had high winds again. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. It was a bit windy near me as well. Recently the weather is getting warmer.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it seems like every week it is windy here. The weather is getting warmer here too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad they got it back on. It really is no fun without electricity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am glad too. It is no fun without electric. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment