Sunday Post - May 28, 2023



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Not much has been going on this week.  I was just busy with work and blogging.  I don't have any plans for Memorial Day except to watch Gilmore Girls marathon.  Hope you all have a great holiday weekend and Memorial Day!


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)




Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Book Tour

Weekly Memes
 

Comments

  1. Glad you had a quiet week. Hope you enjoy the Gilmore Girls marathon!

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    Please join the Book Photo Sundays and Cover Spotlight

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a fan of Gilmore Girls so I will enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I've had the stomach flu all week so that was fun. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment